26 AHT Manhattan
A new dimension of plug-in cabinets: Small footprint, big sales promotion.
Our innovative MANHATTAN makes for maximum sales promotion with minimal requirements for space. It offers an impressively thought-out and economical retail freezer concept. MANHATTAN’s convincingly discreet presence puts the focus exclusively on the merchandise inside, while its optimized presentation area provides the perfect incentive to buy. The newly designed divided sliding lid system is remarkably easy to use and allows comfortable grasping of merchandise from both sides of the unit. This variability offers completely new possibilities at the POS and makes MANHATTAN a flexible and universal solution for individual or row placement.
- High energy savings compared with conventional open units
- Maximum energy efficiency thanks to electronic speed-controlled compressor
- AHT e-conomize: Massive additional power saving potential due to extensive optimizations in technology and construction
- Low investment and operation costs
- Brilliant LED interior lighting for an even more attractive presentation of merchandise – including reduced energy consumption!
- Ecologically sound thanks to the natural refrigerant propane
- 100 % CFC- and PFC-free
- Easy access and optimal visibility from all sides
- Ready to plug in – no additional assembly required
- Constant interior temperature and high power reserves ensure high merchandise quality
- Maintenance-free refrigeration technology
- Can be used as a stand alone unit
- Can be used in a line up
- Dividers and base units to maximize merchandising opportunities
- Product labeling and price tags
- Impact protection bumpers that are available in different colors
- Kick plates prevent water and dust from running below the cabinets
- Chilling: +3 °C to +15 °C
- Freezing: –18 °C to –23 °C
- Meat and minced meat refrigeration: 0 °C to +2 °C
For further informateion please
take a look at the following PDF: MANHATTAN
(Folder opens in new window)
As an alternate you can find this product
within the general catalogue (ePaper).